Veelgestelde vragen Mijn Eerste Aanvraag
- What is My First Application?
My First Application gives applicants who have not previously received funding from the AFK the opportunity to explain their project in person during a thirty-minute conversation with AFK staff members. You will be informed whether or not the AFK will fund your project within a week.
- The My First Application schedule
My First Application meetings are held on the last Tuesday of every month. Please note: there must be at least one month between the meeting and the date upon which you plan to start your project.
- How do I apply for a My First Application?
- In order to apply for My First Application you must first create a My AFK account. If you do not yet have an account, please note that it does take a while to create one, so make sure you do this in advance.
- Applicants must then log in to My AFK with their log-in name and password. Next, select the “Register for My First Application" button and follow the steps from there.
- Check out the 'My First Application Registration Procedure' page to find out more about how the application process works.
- How should I prepare for My First Application?
- When submitting a request for a My First Application, you will need to make a project plan for your project, which must be accompanied by a full budget breakdown. You must also fill in the application form that will be made available to you once you have registered. We will need this information so that we can prepare thoroughly for our interview with you.
- Check that you have everything you need within easy reach, such as videos, images, notes you wish to refer to yourself, etc. before the interview starts.
- An interview has a 30 minute time slot. Please make sure you arrive on time, so that we have enough time to discuss your project.
- When will I be informed of the decision?
After the interview, you will be contacted by telephone within two days regarding the decision. You will then receive the decision letter by e-mail within the week. If your application is rejected, you may submit one more My First Application.
- How does the interview work?
For the interview, we reserve a 30 minute time slot. During this time, you have the opportunity to examplify your application and to (possibly) show us visual or audio material to support your application.
We have read your application beforehand and will ask you some questions. Of course, you will get the chance to ask for advice, feedback and clarifications as well.
At the end of the interview, we will inform you about the next steps of the process. You recieve the outcome of your application within one week via e-mail.